Each day should begin with at least a thought for the progress of the day.
The plan is the mitzvot that triggers the rest of the automated behavioral process through out the rest of the day.
- Malchut- Plan- What is the G-Dly purpose of the day and what mitzvots will be performed.
- Yesod- Formation- The Torah of the day.
- Hod- Humility- The silence of walking in the way
- Natzach- Confronting your Hasatan
- Tifferet-Crossing the Sea of Reeds- Beauty
- Gevurah- Judgment- Walking the Line
- Chesed- the balance between all of the other Seferot
- Da’at- (Keter) the power of creation